How to Register
1. If you have attended camp in the last five years, your information has been saved in our database. Please click below to log in and update your prefences and selections for the 2013 season.
2. If you are new to Curry Summer Music Camp, please click below to create an online account.
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is required to complete initial registration.
- All fees must be remitted in full by June 7, 2013 to avoid a late fee. We are happy to work with you if you anticipate receipt of a scholarship from an outside organization.
- Once you have created your 2013 account/order, you may log in at your convenience to pay online. You may also send checks or money orders to our PO Box. We can also take credit/debit card payments over the phone.
- Senior Resident: $1,399
- Senior Commuter: $799
- Junior Resident: $729
- Junior Commuter: $529
- Grand Canyon Trip (optional--for senior camp only): $80
- Bassoon Reed Class (senior camp only): $10
- Private Lessons: lessons offered in 30-minute or 60-minute increments; senior campers may purchase two lessons, junior campers may purchase one lesson; prices depend on selection
- Lockers: $25 for senior camp; $15 for junior camp
The only REQUIRED form for all campers under age 18, is the Medical Consent and Prescription Form (available HERE). This form must be received before the first day of camp!
Additional forms for various events throughout camp can be found in the Resource & Forms section of the website.